Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What a day!

I finally went back to my second job (administrator for my Mum) after the Christmas break. Wow I was busy! Loads of catching up to do - but the day went very quickly.

I forgot to mention I had my weigh in yesterday after my first week of dieting - 4lbs lost! I'm sure it would have been higher if I hadn't been socialable and drunk wine at weekend ( I blame Fiona!). I was also stunned when Stuart bought me a vanilla slice. After nagging me since Christmas to loose some weight he bought two cakes! I was very good and shared mine with Hannah.

I'm struggling with my AJ this week. I'm now a week behind and have no idea what to do. I was trying something new and arty but it was a real disaster so I'm back to square one. Hopefully I'll snap out of it soon and start being creative.

No comments: