Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Retreat LOs

First LO from my scrap retreat, DD and her Godmother sharing a cuddle :)I have titled it simply 'Girls' as the two of them often share Girley times. Papers and embelishments are all from Scrapagogo May kit. It's my first LO using chipboard and I now I see what all the fuss is about. This is DS wandering off in the woods at Lyme Park. Really takes after his Granddad who is always so far ahead when we go on walks. I've had the papers for ages from the 12x12 scrapbooking mag. The blooms are from Sarah's Cards.
I love this photo which was taken by Jane and I'm really pleased with the LO which is a lift from Mel @ ATDML. The doodles are done with a stencil, which along with the rubbons and letters came from a
Scrapagogo kit. Final one for today was lifted from Lianne's LO I'm not sure whos kit this was. More chipboard, the heart - this time painted with H2Os - although the photo doesn't show it, it actually sparkles.

No comments: