Friday, November 30, 2007

What have I done?!

I really don't know what I was thinking! I blame Lemon she told me about it and knows I have no will power. I've signed up for this. There is no way on earth I have time for it - but I suppose the ideas can sit for a year and still be wonderful.

I just hope they are not too wonderful that I'm tempted. At the moment I'm doing my daily reading and posting for the Purpose Driven Life, trying to finish DD's Faery tale book, trying to finish Mum's Home Sweet Home Canvas, trying to finish Dad's pressie (can't post what it is as he does read here). I've also not started all these projects I bought - my Godson's book, neice and newphew's books and my children's godparent's pressie(can't post what it is as she does read here sometimes).

Plus tomorrow the above class and Shimelles' christmas journal starts!

I also purchased the Bubbly Funk Kit but I'm definately not touching it - honest!

No comments: