Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year!

Better late than never eh. I've certainly had an interesting start to the New Year with lots to think about and challenge me.

I have an unstable situation at work atm and I've no idea what the New Year holds on that front.

I've been seriously challenged with how I spend my time with regard to in my hobbies and faith.

I've been reminded how many things I have to be thankful for after reading these blogs Christine and Jody and I wish I had half these ladies strength.

I've put myself on a scrap diet until I've completed all my projects and I mean all my projects (scrapping and non scrapping) including the jumper I started over 12 years ago! I'm only allowing myself to buy stash I really need to complete anything and I've even cancelled my monthly kits.

When I get the time I'll post the list of projects and hopefully this will keep me on track.

No comments: