Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Freedom Day 5

Shimelle's Prompt - "How do you prefer the pace of life? Do you wish things would speed up or slow down? Illustrate with something that has been on your mind or on your calendar or share your preference between working slowly or quickly on a crafting project."

I like to be busy, which is lucky as I have too many hobbies and always have a few projects on the go! I really should finish one before starting another. I sometimes like to slow down and just rest and know I should spend more time just chatting with God - but there always seems to be something pulling at me.

Things on my mind! Gosh loads - my financial planning exam at the end of the month (I really should start studying), DD music exams, DS hearing test, plus all the other practicalities of work and home, hobbies - quilts, wall hangings, Christmas hanging, scrapping, card making, unfinished bags, CJ ... to name but a few.

















But it's not all gloom and doom - I have finished DDs quilt

No comments: